Wednesday 5 June 2013

A Horny Housewife

If you don't want to see me getting fucked, don't...



If you don't want to see me getting fucked, don't come home from work early

Do you live having young dick inside you?

As long as it's big, black and hard

I can't satisfy my wife, but she is too nice to tell me. It's obvious though that her libido has dried up and I don't get her off. How can I get her to be honest with me?

Just be honest with her.  Explain that you realize you are inadequate in the bedroom and you want her to be completely satisfied. 

Always wanted to fuck a wife in need...

You got what I need? 

Would you like to fuck a 20 yr old?

Very much!

Getting some good sheet biting dick



Getting some good sheet biting dick

This would be so hot.  Getting filled with big cocks without...



This would be so hot.  Getting filled with big cocks without knowing who it is

Making sure hubby is documenting this



Making sure hubby is documenting this

It's working for us



It's working for us

Photo



Spent last week in our cabin in the mountains with hubby and Jamaal.  Jamaal and I stayed upstairs...

Spent last week in our cabin in the mountains with hubby and Jamaal.  Jamaal and I stayed upstairs in the master suite while hubby slept downstairs.  We spent a lot of time naked and had amazing sex all week. 

No touching.  Keep your dick that hard and don't allow...



No touching.  Keep your dick that hard and don't allow yourself to cum.

u told ur hubby he should get better at sex?

Yes, but it's doubtful that will happen.  He's under-endowed.  Even the nights when he had been drinking and was able to last longer, his dick didn't do anything for me.  He's wonderful with this tongue and fingers.  He's always welcome to lick my pussy

That makes me want to cum



That makes me want to cum

luvverybbc: yummy !



luvverybbc:

yummy !

My fantasy is to have a wife just like you.

Let me guess, you are a little dick wimp like my hubby?

I don't have an account so this is probably gonna be anonymous but do you live near Chicago?

no, sorry, southeast US

wannawatchher: femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial: He met her at...



wannawatchher:

femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial:

He met her at the conference in Chicago, at the hotel bar.

You were back home in Los Angeles.

He flirted with her, and told her she was beautiful.

He made sure that she saw the bulge in his pants.

She was shy, but tempted.

They had a drink together a the bar, and then another, and another.

Two hours later, he was fucking her in her hotel room.

He's got a nine inch bull cock.

Big, black, and as thick as a beer bottle.

He's balls-deep inside her,

touching places that have never been touched before.

He busted his nut in her and stayed rock hard.

He made her cum five times, until she couldn't stand it.

She came so hard, so intensely, that she cried.

And thought of you back home.

She felt guilty that she had cheated on you.

Then he kissed her tears, told her she was beautiful, and he fucked her again.

They slept for a while.

She loved the way he held her in his big strong arms.

When he woke up about an hour later, she was gently sucking on his cock.

She wanted to taste him.

Then he got aggressive, flipped her over, and took her ass.

She had never been fucked there before.

She had never let you.

But he wasn't the kind of guy who asked.

He came over and fucked her the next two nights she was in Chicago.

Now… if you think this isn't going to change her,

if you think she's just going to happily go back to your little four inch penis,

like nothing happened,

you're totally clueless, and don't understand women.

How can you argue with that?

God that's a thick dick



God that's a thick dick

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment