Sunday 9 June 2013

whorecraft

naga pLEASE



naga pLEASE

buying the new humble bundle was worth it



buying the new humble bundle was worth it

dystopiandreams: http://muju.deviantart.com/art/Windrunner-33763...



dystopiandreams:

http://muju.deviantart.com/art/Windrunner-337635230

sofiaauditores: *inhales* what a beautiful day *exhales* to play video games for 15 hours straight

sofiaauditores:

*inhales* what a beautiful day *exhales* to play video games for 15 hours straight

ry-spirit: Who wants some jelly donuts? Drawn by Ry-Spirit...



ry-spirit:

Who wants some jelly donuts?

Drawn by Ry-Spirit ^^

If you are interested in buying this as a print, please click here for more info http://ry-spirit.deviantart.com/journal/How-to-buy-prints-from-Mr-Ry-Spirit-372083591


For a deeper relationship with me, you can follow me at:

Deviantart: http://ry-spirit.deviantart.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ryspiritart
Tumblr: http://ry-spirit.tumblr.com
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/ryspirit

o yea i just got reus and it's adorable eXCEPT FOR WHEN...





o yea i just got reus and it's adorable eXCEPT FOR WHEN MANKIND ACTS LIKE A BITCH AND ATTACKS MY KAWAII GODS WTF UNGRATEFUL FUCKS

oh i had this in my drafts since forever. idr what i was saving...









oh i had this in my drafts since forever. idr what i was saving it for i think i was waiting to do more but OH WELL THESE WERE MY FAVES.

i've been too busy playing vidya games to update this...



i've been too busy playing vidya games to update this blahg. 

Photo



when the other team just gives up on life and this is what you...



when the other team just gives up on life and this is what you see when the game finally ends

insanity-in-a-box: Phantom Lancer walks into a bar. There was no counter.

insanity-in-a-box:

Phantom Lancer walks into a bar.

There was no counter.

time to kick maxwell's ass again



time to kick maxwell's ass again

PSA! Follow Mike B's Tumblr already.

irljasmine:

I know I have a bunch of folks following me from when I did TWIMMO/The Sanctum and worked with the fantastic, talented, and just overall cool dude Mike B. He has a Tumblr. He's had a Tumblr for a super long time. I don't feel like enough people know this.

He posts all of his YT content on there. Go appreciate you some Mike B.

I appreciate me some chinhawk. He does a lot of lets plays and game reviews and hosts a bunch of shows on GAMEBREAKER.TV and needs more groupies. Jasmine is awesome as well. FOLLOW THURSDAY TBH.

here's what i learned about the new f2p mmo scarlet blade

u play as a magical sci-fi girl chan and have robot slaves who are men. here look at this loading screen i shit u not

image

you can only play as a female there is no male option and get to choose a faction idk think of it as christians vs atheists i guess

image

you also have a lingerie option but i think you have to pay to enable it so it is p much p2f mmo

image

and

image

also

image

boobs

chaosti: I have signed up to tumblr and I'm re-downloading World of Warcraft. I've effectively...

chaosti:

I have signed up to tumblr and I'm re-downloading World of Warcraft.

I've effectively regressed 3 years. 

♥ missed you. 

kd: ok i acquired a lot of animals

(6:36:03 PM) kd: ok i acquired a lot of animals
(6:36:05 PM) kd: then i made them all horny
(6:36:09 PM) kd: so we should have LOTS of animals
(6:36:23 PM) me: lmfao
(6:36:25 PM) me: that sounds
(6:36:26 PM) me: so wrong
(6:36:32 PM) kd: i also acquired a thaumium hoe ...?

minecraft now is basically 50% mining and 50% what the fuck am i...



minecraft now is basically 50% mining and 50% what the fuck am i doing what mod is this why are there 2 different types of copper ingots *tabs to look at wiki* *creeper explosion* *tabs back to 1000000000 items on the ground* god fuck shit damn it

Photo



holynova: also yesterday when i was at the doctors office the nurse asked if i knew what...

holynova:

also yesterday when i was at the doctors office the nurse asked if i knew what cauterization was and i almost said "i have a mage"

gregtech recipes

andywhorelol:

oldbustedhotness:

worldofwhorecraft:

image

This was exactly me when I switched from direwolf20 to ultimate and looked at the recipe for the drill.

Go look up the recipe for a macerator I dare you

yeah… 3 diamonds for a macerator… RIP. i made a pulverizer tho which is way cheaper to make and works well as a replacement (i think.)

dat solar panel recipe doe. ;A;

No comments:

Post a Comment