Thursday 6 June 2013

Naughty Little Asian Wife

Photo



Asian in fishnets on a pedestal.



Asian in fishnets on a pedestal.

Asian erotic photoshop



Asian erotic photoshop

Petite asian lady



Petite asian lady

Sultry asian desktop background



Sultry asian desktop background

I looked at the other photos, it's lovely is very sexy, what should I do share ?ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

Please do.  I want to share my wife with the world.  But only share if you want to - I don't want to come across as someone begging others to reblog my content.  

thanks for the gift, I am honored, I must say very beautiful, very sensual photo ;)

Thank you very much.  

Feel free to reblog any of my content that you think might fit in well with your tumblr.  I enjoy having other men see my wife's intimate body.

Vintage asian erotic.



Vintage asian erotic.

Asian on a table.



Asian on a table.

Photo



Photo



Hello, I adore your wife and wondering if i can feature her on my mens forum? its spillingseed also do you chat on yahoo msger? cheers!

Hi, Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad you like what you see. :)

Feel free to feature my wife on your site, and I'm flattered you asked. I hope your members enjoy stroking to her, and I hope they imagine filling her married fertile womb for me. We don't chat, but one day I would love for my wife to flirt with other men online.

Cheers!

P.S. Please let me know how the men receive her there.

Yes, there's something about having to reclaim your wife...



Yes, there's something about having to reclaim your wife from the sexual use of another man that really turns me on.  I like the competition, the possibility that another man's sperm might fertilize her, and the thought of her being taken by a better man.

Make my wife your desktop wallpaper.  :)



Make my wife your desktop wallpaper.  :)

Make my wife your desktop wallpaper.  :)



Make my wife your desktop wallpaper.  :)

Make my wife your desktop wallpaper.  :)



Make my wife your desktop wallpaper.  :)

Make my wife your desktop wallpaper.  :)



Make my wife your desktop wallpaper.  :)

I think my wife has something for you.  ;)



I think my wife has something for you.  ;)

Go ahead, follow my wife up the stairs.  The bedroom's on...



Go ahead, follow my wife up the stairs.  The bedroom's on the right.

Artistic sketch of an Asian lady going up the stairs.



Artistic sketch of an Asian lady going up the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment