Friday 7 June 2013

Fake, Plastic & Fantastic

boobs4boobs: 42 HH cup beauty SaRenna Lee looking smoking hot



boobs4boobs:

42 HH cup beauty SaRenna Lee looking smoking hot

tishlush: bimbodreams: madamjekyll: lucy-paris: Oh, the...



tishlush:

bimbodreams:

madamjekyll:

lucy-paris:

Oh, the lengths I would go through to look like that…

Perhaps the ultimate fate of our little Cookie? Eh, @bimbodreams?

I'd never get anything but myself done if I had Sabrina's body….

goreanmann: This is a perfect example of a bimbo that has hit...



goreanmann:

This is a perfect example of a bimbo that has hit the right proportions for a pair of bolt-on-bimbo tits. big enough to obviously be fake, yet not so large as to be completely impractical. perfectly spherical and perky, to let the whole world know that you're a bimbo-fuckdoll.

Photo



lookingformybimbo: Perfect bimbo.



lookingformybimbo:

Perfect bimbo.

Photo



wasteful-slut: <3bimbo love<3



wasteful-slut:

<3bimbo love<3

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



lucysissy7: Purely on the looks, I'd say it would be very...



lucysissy7:

Purely on the looks, I'd say it would be very difficult to be more of a bimbo than she is.

harajukubabydoll: Waiting for my fwend to pick me upppp.



harajukubabydoll:

Waiting for my fwend to pick me upppp.

stephyangel: bimboz: Workaday bimbo I have some running...



stephyangel:

bimboz:

Workaday bimbo

I have some running around to do today.   I have a dress very much like that… I am totally doing this look today!

No comments:

Post a Comment