Thursday 6 June 2013

http://forewa.tumblr.com/

all faces are made of skin and bones but some are considered attractive and some aren't and that's...

all faces are made of skin and bones but some are considered attractive and some aren't and that's weird to think about

see, the sea wants to take me the knife wants to slit me do you think you can help me

see, the sea wants to take me

the knife wants to slit me

do you think you can help me

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





thesociallyawkwardasian: at least she's still polite



thesociallyawkwardasian:

at least she's still polite

pinupgaloremissamerica: Lana preforming in Lithuania last night



pinupgaloremissamerica:

Lana preforming in Lithuania last night

i went to lana del rey’s concert yesterday it was gr8

i went to lana del rey’s concert yesterday

it was gr8

Photo



Photo



Photo









caseyanthonyofficial: Bryton how did you survive birth



caseyanthonyofficial:

Bryton how did you survive birth

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





ask me questions i am drunk

ask me questions i am drunk

mydemisee: Omfg



mydemisee:

Omfg

No comments:

Post a Comment